With over fifteen years’ experience in her field Evelyn specialises in all aspects of family and matrimonial work including divorce, matrimonial finance and the financial aspects relating to the separation of unmarried couples.
Evelyn also advises on a wide range of children issues relating to all aspects of the arrangements for their care and with regard to Schedule 1 financial claims. When it comes to disputes arising in respect of relocation both within the UK and abroad Evelyn is committed to putting forward the strongest possible case on behalf of her clients always in these cases bearing in mind the words of Mr Justice Mostyn in NJ v OV  EWHC 4130 (Fam): “The choices are starkly binary. One or other parent will lose and will be bitterly disappointed. There is no scope for finding some comfortable middle ground.”
Evelyn works in a focused, constructive manner with keen attention to detail. She is extremely focused on the client’s needs and this approach is reflected in her determination and her empathy towards her clients to ensure that she provides the best possible service and outcome.
- Paradigm Family Law in general but Evelyn Peacock in particular were impeccable in their service. Having never having need of a solicitor before I was unsure what to expect but from the very first meeting to the end of the case Evelyn was honest, fair and always more than helpful, always willing to answer my questions no matter how obtuse, always on my side whilst honestly telling me what to expect though out the case which really helped. I cannot recommend Paradigm Family Law and Evelyn Peacock highly enough and would without a moment’s thought use them again. – Mr B, York
- Please accept my heartfelt thanks and gratitude for all your help and advice you gave to me. It was always given with good humour, patience and encouragement when at times I was ready to throw in the towel. My best wishes to you. – Cynthia W, Leeds
- Words will never express my gratitude for carrying me through the worst, most traumatic days of my life. It has been a long road but you have given me and my son the best gift of freedom! – Fiona L, Leeds
- Thank you for all your help, support and expertise. You have been excellent – always calm and always responsive and have assisted enormously in a very difficult period in my life. Fingers crossed for a smoother future. – Howard S, London
- Thank you for meeting with myself and my partner. It has given him an inner confidence and is allowing him to stand up for himself. I thought you were excellent, very well informed and extremely professional, I would like you to handle my divorce too! Thank you so much. – Ashlee S, Leeds