With over nineteen years’ experience in her field, Evelyn specialises in all aspects of family and matrimonial work including divorce, matrimonial finance and the financial aspects relating to the separation of unmarried couples.
Evelyn also advises on a wide range of children issues relating to all aspects of the arrangements for their care and with regard to Schedule I financial claims.
Evelyn works in a focused, constructive manner with a keen attention to detail. She is extremely focused on the client’s needs and this approach is reflected in her determination and her empathy towards her clients to ensure that she provides the best possible service and outcome.
Legal Director at Paradigm Family Law LLP
November 2017 – Present
Legal Director specialising in assisting couples resolve issues arising on divorce, family law, finances, ancillary relief, children law (private), maintenance, residence, contact, matrimonial issues, cohabitation, separation and property disputes.
Family Law Executive at Ison Harrison Solicitors
November 2003 – October 2017 (14 years)
Family Law Executive specialising in assisting couples resolve issues arising on divorce, family law, finances, ancillary relief, children law (private), maintenance, residence, contact, matrimonial issues, cohabitation, separation and property disputes.
Office Manager/Legal Assistant at Mitchells Solicitors
April 1996 – November 2003 (7 years 7 months)
Assisting in family law matters relating to divorce, cohabitation, finances and child arrangements. Staff supervision and recruitment, health & safety and office maintenance.
English (Native or bilingual proficiency)
Skills & Expertise
Divorce Law Separation Litigation Divorce Negotiation Matrimonial Law Courts Cohabitation
Ancillary Relief Legal Advice Legal Assistance
Cohabitation Agreements Alternative Dispute Resolution Injunctions
Financial Disputes Consent Orders Children Matters
ILEX Tutorial College
Richmond Comprehensive School
- Paradigm Family Law in general but Evelyn Peacock in particular were impeccable in their service. Having never having need of a solicitor before I was unsure what to expect but from the very first meeting to the end of the case Evelyn was honest, fair and always more than helpful, always willing to answer my questions no matter how obtuse, always on my side whilst honestly telling me what to expect though out the case which really helped. I cannot recommend Paradigm Family Law and Evelyn Peacock highly enough and would without a moment’s thought use them again. – Mr B, York
- Please accept my heartfelt thanks and gratitude for all your help and advice you gave to me. It was always given with good humour, patience and encouragement when at times I was ready to throw in the towel. My best wishes to you. – Mrs W, Leeds
- Words will never express my gratitude for carrying me through the worst, most traumatic days of my life. It has been a long road but you have given me and my son the best gift of freedom! – Miss L, Leeds
- Thank you for all your help, support and expertise. You have been excellent – always calm and always responsive and have assisted enormously in a very difficult period in my life. Fingers crossed for a smoother future. – Mr S, London
- Thank you for meeting with myself and my partner. It has given him an inner confidence and is allowing him to stand up for himself. I thought you were excellent, very well informed and extremely professional, I would like you to handle my divorce too! Thank you so much. – Ms S, Leeds