Frank is a founding partner of award winning and niche family law firm, Paradigm Family Law LLP. He is a dual qualified Solicitor in England & Wales and Rechtsanwalt in Germany and trained mediator. He is also a qualified Judge in Germany.
He has considerable expertise in international high profile or ‘big money’ financial remedy cases with complex onshore or offshore business or company and trust structures in America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia & Pacific. He dealt with cases including
- Trust of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 disputes
- Pre-nuptial / ante-nuptial agreements
- inherited or pre-acquired wealth issues,
- concealment or dissipation of worldwide assets and
- He regularly advises on difficult enforcement cases with international aspects.
His areas of specialism also include
- complex worldwide freezing orders,
- cases with pre-nuptial and separation agreements or Civil Partnership disputes.
Frank regularly receives referrals from his worldwide established and experienced international network in relation to foreign divorces or application brought pursuant to the MPFA 1984 Act. The referrals also include cases with a “forum shopping” , forum convenient elements or contested international jurisdiction disputes.
He represents regularly clients in Schedule I Children Act 1989 cases with an international aspect and he acted for fathers or mothers in International Child Abduction Cases (1980 Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction (‘the 1980 Hague Convention’)).
He appears regularly on Television / Radio / Newspaper like BBC One, ITV This Morning, CNBC, ABC News, VOX Media, FT, Forbes, LeFigaro, FAZ (Germany) etc.
Frank has been shortlisted repeatedly as Jordan’s International Family Lawyer of the Year.
He also has been described by Family Law QC’s and Deputy High Court Judge in London as
- “an excellent adviser and mentor to all his clients” and
- with a “great eye both for detail and for the bigger picture, and gives the rounded service which is absolutely necessary in this sphere of practice”
- Simon v Simon& Level (Joinder) (Rev1)  EWFC 29
- LS v PS  EWHC 3508 (Fam)
- E v E (Art 19 and Art 16 BII rev.)  EWHC 3742 (Fam)
- Jefferson v O’Connor  EWCA Civ 38 (28 January 2014)
- Lothschutz v Vogel  EWHC 473 (QB) (24 January 2014)
- K v K (Ancillary Relief: Deed of Appointment)  EWHC 3485 (Fam)  2 FLR 936:
For a summary of his publications please look at his LinkedIn profile.
“Frank, I am enormously appreciative of your support, truly, you are ‘one of the good ones’!! ” (client, Dubai)
“Absolutely tremendous service. Handled a rather convoluted international law case on my behalf. Very knowledgeable, professional and importantly human. Thank you Frank for all your help” (William, Scotland)
“Frank Arndt, was a consistent, honest, professional who enabled me to have the courage to be me for the first time in my marriage. I feel very lucky that he was referred to me through a very close friend.” (Karen, England)
“From my very first telephone conversation with Frank Arndt in a difficult international divorce case to finishing my case, Frank was personable, informative, reassuring, and professional… highly recommended.” (Andreas, Tokyo)
Law Society England & Wales. Law Society (“Rechtsanwaltskammer”) in Celle, Germany, Member of American Bar Association. Member of International Bar Association. International Society of Family Law.
Gymnasium Osterholz-Scharmbeck. University Hannover. Oberlandesgericht Hamm.
Frank is born in Germany, married and has three children (21/15/13). He is a keen Marathon runner, Volleyball player / coach ; tennis player and rower. His hobbies are Art History and forensic psychology / criminology.